After over a year of testing, Google is taking the Search Console Insights feature out of BETA and officially launching it. Search Console Insights “joins data from both Search Console and Google Analytics with a goal of making it easy to understand your content’s performance.”
Search Console Insights is a new experience tailored for content creators and publishers and can help them understand how audiences discover their site’s content and what resonates with their audiences. This new experience is powered by data from both Google Search Console and Google Analytics. It helps you answer these types of questions:
- What are your best performing pieces of content?
- How are your new pieces of content performing?
- How do people discover your content across the web?
- What people search for on Google before they visit your content?
- Which article refers users to your website and content?
Here is what it looks like:
Forum discussion at Twitter.